|€ 75.00||€ 66.00||€ 59.00||€ 54.00|
Aquamarijn offers microsieves optimized for emulsification with hydrophobic or hydrophilic coatings for making WATER in OIL or OIL in WATER emulsions respectively. Additionally, we offer emulsification modules made of PET (polyethylene terphthalate) or PMMA (Poly(methyl methacrylate)).
- A reusable emulsification unit has 3 in/outlets rounded with silicon tube seals to prevent leaking.
- 3 female luer locks (female luer fitting for 1/16″ ID tubing, polypropylene) are provided.
- The luer locks should be placed completely into in/outlets. Any kind of tubings can be connected to the unit via male luer locks without leakage.
- Construction of all the channels can be recognized at the backside of the unit.
- It is advisable to use flow controlled operation using a syringe pump. Pressures should be very low.
|Type||Shape||Inner diameter (µm)||Outer diameter|
|Width (µm)||Pitch||Nozzles per chip