Aquamarijn is looking for a talented researcher/engineer/projectmanager in the field of nano and micro technology. You should have experience in the development and fabrication (processing) of micro (fluidic) devices with emphasis of being commercializable. You will work in a small, dynamic team with several (inter)national research projects for which you require managing skills. Furthermore, you will report and organize all that is required to reach your goals. In addition, you will conduct necessary operational work (define, prepare and conduct experiments) to achieve your targets.
Your tasks will be:
- Project management: reporting, organizing, as well operational work.
- Assist project partners in research and implementing new technology.
- Define, design and fabricate microfluidic devices in conjunction with customers.
- Maintain Aquamarijns intellectual property position: invent, conduct background research and write patent applications.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. degree in engineering
- 2 to 5 years strong experience with microfluidic and/or MEMS fabrication processes in a production or startup environment
- Knowledge of or experience in surface chemistry technology is a plus
- Analytical skills: quickly analyze problems and suggest solutions
- Organizational, leadership skills
- The ability to bring creativity and imagination to the design and manufacture of our products
- Good communication skills (Dutch/English)
The position is open per direct.
When you are interested to work as a R&D engineer in a motivated team where new technology evolves, let us know. Send your resume with motivation to our managing director, Cees van Rijn via email or mail.